We are always ready to propose you best options of forwarding in Ukrainian ports.
We offer our clients a full range of intraport forwarding services, which includes all the necessary jobs with cargo in the port. We undertake all work with documents, shipping line agents, port terminals, customs and other regulatory authorities in the port.
Proper organization of the intraport forwarding process is very important for integrated international maritime transport. But we are always ready to provide you with professional assistance in this matter, saving you from unprofitable costs and problems when delivering goods.
It is always very important to have all the necessary documents for forwarding. Namely:
- Three original bill of lading with round seal of the recipient on the back (if the bill of lading is order - letter - order from the sender or seal of the sender on the back).
- Power of attorney for forwarding from the recipient (original), as well as the invoice (original and its translation). PP / PD, decorated in the internal customs. Packing list (if available) and certificate of origin (copy, if available).
- Certificate of quality or analysis (copy, if available).
- Phytosanitary certificate (original) - for consignments of vegetable origin. And a veterinary certificate (original) for goods of animal origin.
- The certificate of the VAT payer (copy) and the accreditation card (copy).