We offer you the best conditions for intra-port forwarding in the ports of Ukraine.
Our best managers will answer all your questions:
Contacts Odessa +38 048 774 40 10
Contacts Kiev +38 044 596 03 21
Contacts Dnipro +38 056 787 01 13
Contacts Kharkov +38 057 757 74 10
Write to us email@example.com
We offer our clients a full range of intraport forwarding services, which includes all the necessary jobs with cargo in the port. We undertake all work with documents, shipping line agents, port terminals, customs and other regulatory authorities in the port.
Proper organization of the intraport forwarding process is very important for integrated international maritime transport. But we are always ready to provide you with professional assistance in this matter, saving you from unprofitable costs and problems when delivering goods.
It is always very important to have all the necessary documents for forwarding. Namely:
- Three original bill of lading with round seal of the recipient on the back (if the bill of lading is order - letter - order from the sender or seal of the sender on the back).
- Power of attorney for forwarding from the recipient (original), as well as the invoice (original and its translation). PP / PD, decorated in the internal customs. Packing list (if available) and certificate of origin (copy, if available).
- Certificate of quality or analysis (copy, if available).
- Phytosanitary certificate (original) - for consignments of vegetable origin. And a veterinary certificate (original) for goods of animal origin.
- The certificate of the VAT payer (copy) and the accreditation card (copy).
Do you want to know the cost of delivery of your cargo and find out the optimal delivery solution? Fill out the calculator, and our manager will calculate the cost and type of cargo delivery for you.!
You need us 100% if ..
Delivery is needed "Yesterday"
An experienced company is needed
You need a reliable company
We need non-standard solutions
We need guarantees
Cargo weight from 0.01 to 100 tons
The fastest delivery method
Your personal manager is constantly in touch and monitors your cargo